Optimize Asset Investments to Maximize Value & Drive Strategy
For asset-intensive organizations, the ability to manage portfolios of investments and make cross-enterprise decisions is critical. When faced with a multitude of projects across the energy value chain, utilities still often make investment decisions within their departmental silos, and with limited information.
Leading research company, Zpryme, surveyed more than 160 utilities to understand:
- Attitudes toward cross-enterprise investment decision making
- The benefits and challenges of taking an enterprise view of investments
- The current and future state of Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools for utilities
- The newest research on the state of investment decision making in utilities: key benefits and challenges
- The evolution of PPM solutions to optimize cross-enterprise decisions
- Making the transition to enterprise-wide accountability—key recommendations
Copperleaf C55: Enterprise Portfolio Management
Copperleaf C55 provides enterprise portfolio management specifically suited to the needs of organizations managing large numbers of physical assets. C55 uses the Copperleaf Value Framework as the basis upon which to make portfolio-level decisions. This framework is configured to each organization’s unique strategic objectives, definitions and quantifications of risk, and view of what contributes value.